Wednesday 2 January 2013

MokaJo

I have discovered lately a really interesting blog ''made in Quebec''.

That website talks about the animal condition into our society.
It goes from animal testing to vegetarian restaurants without forgetting rescues and a lot more.


http://mokajo.blogspot.ca/

In fact, 
MokaJo presents a cruelty free lifestyle!

The blog is in french.

Going through the blog, we get to know its author is vegan.

I am vegetarian for more than 3 years now, but I wanna go vegan in 2013.


This blog will for sure help me.


For those of you who want to lower their participation in animal suffering, this blog will provide you with a lot of good information and inspiration. At every level.


I invite you to have a look at it, it's worth it!
There is not so many blogs as well written as hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment