Monday 7 January 2013

Kiss my face and its shampoo

You probably saw in store the Kiss My Face brand.
We get to see it more and more.

It is available at Tau, Loblaws and some drugstores.


I bought the Big Body Shampoo hoping for more volume.

There is lavender in it. It helps slow hair loss and improve hair texture.
There's also chamomile to make your hair shine.

It's a 325 ml bottle that cost me $7.95.


I'm really satisfied with it.

This shampoo foams a lot and has a great scent.

It really gives more volume and adds shine as promised on the bottle.

It leaves your hair soft.

That's what we're looking for, isn't it ? :)

A good affordable shampoo, that I recommend.

I'll buy more.




This shampoo, as well as the two others offered by Kiss My Face (Whenever and Miss Treated), is vegan.

This means there is no animal ingredients in it.


Also, the 3 shampoos are SLS, parabens and phtalates free.

No artificial color or synthetic preservatives.

And the last but not least, it's 100% biodegradable!

This makes me think this post on shampoo & its ingredients might interest you. (In French)


Kiss My Face is PETA and Leaping Bunny approved.
You can trust the brand to be cruelty free.
(If it wasn't, there would be no place for it in here ! )


Anyone already tried this brand before ?

No comments:

Post a Comment