Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year !

To all of you who know it ain't necessary to hurt to have good products
To all of you who encouraged me through this blog and 2012

I've got only one thing to say to you

And it's THANK YOU!

Thank you to be there

I wish 2013 will be filled with happiness, love, health and compassion for all  :-)


 

What I've got for you in 2013


information about alternative tests & alternatives to animal tested products
I'll share interesting blogs
giveaways for members
more answers from brands
and more !


So don't hesitate to become a member of The Small Rabbit Hops so you won't miss anything!




2 comments:

  1. Bonne année! You have a wonderful blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Moxie! You're always so kind!
      You & your blog always inspire me :D

      Bonne année à toi aussi !

      Delete