Here are my suggestions for a Christmas without cruelty! Peace on earth to all!
1- Gift packs from Lush - $12 to $200 - a wide selection!
2- NYX makeup sets - $15 to $55.
3- Too Faced : Sweet Indulgence palette at $52 & the Teddy Bear Hair Professional Brush Set at $65.
4- What about making a personalised set with some nail lacquers ? NARS, SpaRitual, GOSH, butter london and china glaze - $7 to $20 each.
5- Ginger Sparkle collection from The Body Shop - a body butter at $19 and a hand cream for $6.
6- Stila - All is bright lip glaze set - $25.
7- A must: Beauty blender sponge for $21.
Bah! who cares about the price?!
Best of Stila makeup case, for $250.
A makeup case that includes :
- Stay All Day™ Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
- Passion Fruit Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray & Starfish
- Lip Glaze – Grapefruit & Gleam (exclusive shade)
- Major Major Lash Mascara in Black
- Convertible Color in Lillium
- Long Wear Liquid Lip in Muse & Caprice
- In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette (includes a how-to look book)
- Stay All Day™ 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
- Custom Color Blush in Pink
- All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Bronze Shimmer
- Smudge Crayon in Midnight Blue & Pink Violet
- Jewel Eye Shadow in Blue Sapphire & Black Diamond
So? What will you offer to your people ?