Monday 26 November 2012

Give me some Attitude !

Attitude already impressed us with their household products.

Now, there's the bodycare line, I'm sure you saw it in stores.


It goes from deodorant to shampoo & conditionner to the body wash & body lotion. Also let's not forget the soap.

This Montreal brand is expanding and certified cruelty free by CCF.

I have long used their laundry detergent , their dishwasher pouches and their disinfectant.

I am very satisfied, and this is the reason why I tried one of their new products.

Their shampoo.

It is just amazing !
It makes a lot of foam & leaves my hair soft every time.
Even my mother asked me what I did to my hair. No more secret!



The bottle costs $ 8.99 for 355 ml. A bargain!

A little plus:
We may read on the bottle it is completely free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, two known and proven carcinogens that often contaminates bodycare products.

I strongly encourage you to try Attitude products which are of course not tested on animals. :-)
I've never been disappointed.

I hope you'll like it.

And oh yes, don't forget to subscribe to my blog if you like it!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment