Sunday 28 October 2012

Yes or no ?

In the cosmetic world, when it comes to animal testing, there's a lot of changes.
Here is another one :

Yes to was showing on PETA's Don't test list.
Last time I saw Yes to on it, it was 2012, Sept 17th.


Today, can't find them anymore...

I decided to contact them.
No sign of life on Twitter & I got an automatic response to my email saying that it takes 3 open days before any answer.
My email was sent on October 25th, so I'm expecting an answer by October 30th.

However, I'm not expecting a satisfying answer.
What I know is that usually, when PETA takes off their list a brand, it's not good.

What I'd like you to do, for the sake of animals, is also to write to Yes to
care-ettes@yestocarrots.com
Tell them politely you want an answer.

For now, I'm not buying their products anymore.
My dollar, my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment