Tuesday 16 October 2012

Do you know Zorah ?

Do you know this brand?

A reader on my facebook page told me about Zorah , a Quebec brand I did not know about.
Thanks Julie-Christine!
This brand shows on its website the logo of German Union for the Protection of Animals .
It is mainly used on the other side of the Atlantic. I guess Zorah intends to conquer the European market soon.
Products in Europe not tested on animals carry this symbolThe brand is already sold in Turkey. This would explain the choice of logo (certification).
Since you have to be certified to show such a logo on your brand, you can usually trust the companies using it.
Used without getting the certification is illegal.
Zorah offers several products.
Moisturizers, masks, balms, cleansers, exfoliants, if you want a little luxury, you have a good range of treatments.
The company sells their products in Quebec , Ontario and Turkey. Their products may be found in drugstores.
They have a calendar of events, it is worth taking a look.
I intend to participate in one of them in Montreal and then give you my opinion on the quality of products.
The prices of their products range from $ 12 for a lip balm to $ 74 for a Bioserum.
Have you tried their products? If so, tell me what you think, I'm curious!
Bioserum faceliftKailaSitala



No comments:

Post a Comment