Friday 5 April 2013

Kiss My Face

I bought a Kiss My Face product at Loblaws few days ago.

I must say that initially I was not sure whether it was a makeup remover or facial cleanser.

On the packaging, it says ''facewash''.
But it is translated to French as ''démaquillant'' which means ''makeup remover''.

Since it is an American brand, I decided to rely on the description in English.


As a cleaner, it's okay.

It smells good, foams well and cleans.
In addition it is vegan and not tested on animals.

One thing however:
It's indicated (in both languages) that it's exfoliating.

But I must object!

No exfoliating beads or pellets at all!
I have not felt  my skin exfoliated at all.  :-(

It disappoints me greatly.
I'm used to be satisfied by Kiss My Face.

But hey, it happens to the best ...




Have you already tried this cleanser / makeup remover / exfoliator ?


I am curious to know what you think about it.
















        

No comments:

Post a Comment